Where to StayIf you’re looking for all-inclusive a-la Marvelous Mrs. Maisel…
- Kick back and relax or participate in fun-filled activities, like fishing, golf, and shuffleboard, at Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course in Greenville.
- With unlimited activities, such as bowling, swimming, golf, and more, Winter Clove Inn in Round Top is perfect for your whole family.
- Relax in your well-appointed room after exploring in the mountains at Scribner’s Catskill Lodge in Hunter.
- Explore miles of hiking trails and have s’mores by the campfire at the Glen Falls House in Round Top.
- Connect with nature, yet have all the comforts of home at A Tiny House Resort in South Cairo.
- Experience glamping in one of Eastwind’s Lushna cabins and don’t miss a trip to the sauna.
- Enjoy a chic stay at The Dewitt in Oak Hill, located on the Catskill Creek.
- The largest campground in the Catskill Forest Preserve, North-South Lake State Campground in Haines Falls will exceed your camping expectations.
- With 70 sites, a camp store, a pool, horseshoes, and more, pitch your tent at Indian Ridge Campground in Catskill.
Where to EatWhen you need some grub…
- Find small and large plates featuring local ingredients at Jessie’s Harvest House in Tannersville—and bite into Hudson Valley roasted chicken or wild Scottish salmon.
- Try a local brew and grass-fed beef burger at Athens Brewpub at Crossroads Brewing Company in Athens.
- Sink your teeth into a fresh burger (vegetarian options available!) and follow it up with a shake at Mama’s Boy Burgers in Tannersville.
- Enjoy classic American staples, along with Polish dishes at the New York Restaurant in Catskill.
- Taste local flavors at the Windham Local Public House, a café, restaurant, and bar in Windham—enjoy your meal with live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Get a home-cooked breakfast at Gracie’s Luncheonette in Leeds, offering all your favorites and more. Pimento cheeseburger anyone?
Where to ShopWhen you want to bring a part of the Catskills home…
- Browse shops like Magpie Bookshop and Mahalo on Main Street in Catskill. While you’re there, get a freshly brewed coffee or loose-leaf tea at HiLo Café.
- Find unique Catskill gifts at the Catskill Mountain Country Store in Windham and Tannersville.
What to DoFor adventure lovers…
- Hit the slopes at Windham Mountain in the winter or ride the mountain’s bike park in the summer.
- Zoom down Hunter Mountain on the longest, fastest, and highest zipline canopy tour in North America with New York Zipline Adventure Tours—during any season!
- With Bastion Falls, Ashley Falls, Kaaterskill Falls, and more, explore the Great Northern Catskills one waterfall hike at a time.
- Bring your family to Mountain Top Arboretum in Tannersville or the RamsHorn Livingston Sanctuary in Catskill for a beautiful day in the great outdoors.
- Considered New York State’s Mount Rushmore, hike to Pratt Rock in Prattsville to learn the history of Zaddock Pratt’s accomplishments in the Great Northern Catskills.
- Discover panoramic views from the Five State Lookout along Route 23 in East Windham.
- Get a birds-eye-view from Hunter Mountain’s Scenic Skyride.
- Find fresh produce and local products at one of the Farmers’ Markets in the Great Northern Catskills.
- Walk along the Rip Van Winkle Bridge on the Hudson River Skywalk.
- Tour the Thomas Cole National Historic Site to connect with the rich history of art in the Great Northern Catskills.
- Attend an inspiring performance at the LUMBERYARD Center for Film and Performing Arts in Catskill.